what cute little braids!!! i have been busy myslelf with life and i havent been reading blogs, i barely have time to post! anyway, it was good to hear from you.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
Oh I love her hair and I just love the pics of the doggies. I am sorry I have not been around lately. Got to get through this, ya know?
ReplyDeleteI sure do miss your posts!!!
ReplyDeletewhat cute little braids!!! i have been busy myslelf with life and i havent been reading blogs, i barely have time to post! anyway, it was good to hear from you.
ReplyDelete