Sadie has a toy obsession. She is particularly obsessed with this toy. I think it's like a pacifier for her, or a security blanket, I'm not sure, but I am sure that she is very attached to it. Whenever someone comes into the room, whether you have been gone all day or just upstairs, she has to have this in her mouth when she greets you. And this goes for anyone. She gets frantic if she can't find it and can't greet you until it's in her mouth. She also sits it right by her food dish while she eats. I think this picture says it all. We had to get rid of some of Riley's toys when Sadie first came to live here because Sadie was being really mean to Riley about not wanting her to have any toys. Riley seems to understand that Sadie needs this toy and doesn't usually try to get it. There is nothing else that she acts that way about. Not even food. I think this is sweet that she is this attached to the toy. You know what isn't sweet? I got this toy in a 3 pack at Target. This weekend I went there to pick up another pack because dog toys certainly don't last forever. And guess what? They didn't have them anymore! Oh no, I better start looking at every Target I can find!Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sadie's obsession
Sadie has a toy obsession. She is particularly obsessed with this toy. I think it's like a pacifier for her, or a security blanket, I'm not sure, but I am sure that she is very attached to it. Whenever someone comes into the room, whether you have been gone all day or just upstairs, she has to have this in her mouth when she greets you. And this goes for anyone. She gets frantic if she can't find it and can't greet you until it's in her mouth. She also sits it right by her food dish while she eats. I think this picture says it all. We had to get rid of some of Riley's toys when Sadie first came to live here because Sadie was being really mean to Riley about not wanting her to have any toys. Riley seems to understand that Sadie needs this toy and doesn't usually try to get it. There is nothing else that she acts that way about. Not even food. I think this is sweet that she is this attached to the toy. You know what isn't sweet? I got this toy in a 3 pack at Target. This weekend I went there to pick up another pack because dog toys certainly don't last forever. And guess what? They didn't have them anymore! Oh no, I better start looking at every Target I can find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This is the sweetest picture. I miss you and Diane blogging. Keep praying.
ReplyDeleteWhat a SWEET Story!!! I could cry over it because I just lost my beloved Jake/ a blood hound....and I love the sweetness and character of our animals. I have a little Tillie/ Pomeranian, and she is sweet and loyal, but there was something so innocent and vulnerable about Jake that has just broke my heart losing him. Enjoy your week animals!
ReplyDelete