May the best team win! We are pretty much rooting for the Colts, but will feel just fine if the Saints win too. They have never won and they are a nice team so today should be a win-win situation. I have made some marshmallow brownies, some velveeta dip, and Eneida is coming over later to make steak fajitas. The diet is way off today and I love it!!Sunday, February 7, 2010
Happy Superbowl Sunday!
May the best team win! We are pretty much rooting for the Colts, but will feel just fine if the Saints win too. They have never won and they are a nice team so today should be a win-win situation. I have made some marshmallow brownies, some velveeta dip, and Eneida is coming over later to make steak fajitas. The diet is way off today and I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




O.K.- What time will it be ready???
ReplyDelete