I am tired of snow! We are supposed to get 6-8 more inches tonight and tomorrow. Every view I have out of my house is snow. Deep snow. We are already off school tomorrow for President's day and I was going to take Whitney for a haircut. I'm sure I'll be calling and cancelling that appointment. I really do hate to complain, but I am cold. It is very cold outside and none of this snow will melt. And it just keeps snowing. And I'm tired of cleaning snow off of dog paws.Hey I didn't sign up to live in Alaska. I always appreciate spring, but I am thinking I will be appreciating it even more this year!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Not to complain, but.....
I am tired of snow! We are supposed to get 6-8 more inches tonight and tomorrow. Every view I have out of my house is snow. Deep snow. We are already off school tomorrow for President's day and I was going to take Whitney for a haircut. I'm sure I'll be calling and cancelling that appointment. I really do hate to complain, but I am cold. It is very cold outside and none of this snow will melt. And it just keeps snowing. And I'm tired of cleaning snow off of dog paws.Hey I didn't sign up to live in Alaska. I always appreciate spring, but I am thinking I will be appreciating it even more this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




we had a snow for one day..it melted by the next day. i am tired of cold weather though. as long as i don't have to get out in it then i am ok. but, when i do...ugh.
ReplyDeleteNot me! I love it. Bring it on! One inch here is big to us. Diane is suppose to be sending some this way tonight!
ReplyDeleteNot sick of it here!!! Love it still!!! More snow Saturday?!
ReplyDeleteMy hand is up HIGH, I am so sick of it too. I'm ready for spring.
ReplyDeleteBunch of pansies!
ReplyDelete