Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here you go Diane

This is the new table and chairs we got for our kitchen. I liked my pedestal table except for one thing. It was a drop leaf table and when you sat down to eat it always felt like you were puching the drop leaves down. It was annoying.

The price could not be beat on this set. We are enjoying it.

5 comments:

  1. I mean pushing. I also forgot to mention that this table is actually real wood. We were impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you probably meant pushing, didn't know what puching was? I really, really like it. It looks really good in your kitchen. I like the way the chairs are made. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your table and chairs. I agree with Diane...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! Is it a high table? It looks like my daughters!

    ReplyDelete