
There is a lot of snow outside and it just keeps on snowing. Of course, we got another snow day and probably will have one tomorrow too since this snow is not going to stop until sometime Wednesday. I hate that my hubby has to get out and drive in it. He also is the chief dog walker these days. I have planter fascitis in my left foot and it hurts. I haven't been able to walk with them for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't look like I will anytime soon. I miss my walks, even in the snow.
Hey Val, I keep forgetting to tell you this. Remember the quilt I won from your giveaway? Well, when it got here, Whitney became very fond of it. She kept dragging it in her room. Then I would drag it back out. This went on for a while until I finally gave in and let her keep it on her bed. So, just wanted to let you know that the quilt I won and the quilt I bought are both very loved in this house!
The picture above is what the girls are planning on doing today, I think. I think they are very smart girls.




They look as energetic as my animals!
ReplyDeletecozy life of a dog...wow. i'm jealous. hehe. i am enjoying the song that is playing here...George Strait- let's fall to pieces! memories of the past come back so quickly when i hear his music....good times :D
ReplyDeleteI love that picture. Cute, cute cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you for letting me know this. I have been so busy lately I have missed a few posts. I am so glad that you love Grannys quilts. Aren't they special? I will tell her what you said tomorrow. She loves hearing from people who have her quilts.
ReplyDelete