Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some more pictures

Whitney thought it would be fun to walk the dogs with Daryl yesterday. I guess Sadie is doing her "business" here. Sorry Sadie
Riley loves running in the snow. They both do, they love doing anything in the snow


These were taken after Daryl shoveled the driveway. Well, the part of the driveway our cars need to get in to get to the garage anyway. This driveway is really wide


At least we can get our cars in and out of the garage. Of course, we got up this morning and had 4 more inches on top of everything. Val made a request for some of this snow. I wish I could send you some! I am not complaining about getting snow days, but I am hoping maybe this will be it for this year. I am longing for some warm breezes and flowers!


No comments:

Post a Comment