
It's 27 degrees. There are 5 inches of snow on the ground and it's still snowing. It's also really windy and the snow has blown up on my deck, as you can see.

I took this through one of the windows. I am glad that I don't have anywhere to go and I can just stay inside. We are supposed to get more snow Tuesday. I will enjoy it while it's here. Even though it can be a pain, it can be fun too!
i was waiting to see all of the snow pictures today, yours is my first to see. the news just said Maryland may have up to 3 ft.!!! whoa. i'm glad you only have 5 in. so far...maybe it wont get too much worse. :/
ReplyDeleteof course i know you are in Ohio, that comment sounded like i thought you were in Maryland, lol.
ReplyDelete