Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow is stressing me out, part 2

So, this is what Brandon did about 3 times yesterday trying to keep up with the snow that would not stop falling. Can you believe the piles of snow in my driveway? It will be one big mess when it all starts to melt. Of course, I don't think that will be for a while, the temperatures are supposed to stay pretty cold round here. There is actually more snow in the forecast for this coming weekend. Aarrrgh!
I don't guess the snow is stressing me out so much anymore. Although this is our last snow day that we can use before we have to start making them up in June. That would not be fun. We actually had to make 2 up last year.
I am just pretty bored right about now. I can't think of anything really to do today. I have already finished watching my recording of the olympics. I LOVE the olympics. I guess I will just hang out.
I will be leaving work tomorrow at 11:00. I have an appt. to take Whitney to. Rough 2 1/2 day week at work, huh?
Guess that's it for now. I promised Diane I would post pictures of my new table on here. Maybe I will do that later today

3 comments:

  1. oh my, i feel for you. i certainly hope that will end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, don't see any table??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Diane was suppose to send me more snow but I haven't saw anything but flurries. Can you send some over here! I love snow! I love to be snowed in with a fire, food, games, and sewing! PLEASE send it here!

    ReplyDelete