I wanted to see how much Sadie weighed. She has a great love for Brandon and he is the one person she is comfortable with picking her up. So, he was called in to do the honors. She weighs 5 more pounds than she did when we first got her. I am thinking that's probably because she had those darn tapeworms and now she hasn't for a couple of months. At least I hope that's it, I would hate to be making her fat. Nah, she eats very healthy and doesn't over eat. Of course he had to weigh Riley after he was done with Sadie. She weighed the same as she always doesWednesday, February 10, 2010
This and That
I wanted to see how much Sadie weighed. She has a great love for Brandon and he is the one person she is comfortable with picking her up. So, he was called in to do the honors. She weighs 5 more pounds than she did when we first got her. I am thinking that's probably because she had those darn tapeworms and now she hasn't for a couple of months. At least I hope that's it, I would hate to be making her fat. Nah, she eats very healthy and doesn't over eat. Of course he had to weigh Riley after he was done with Sadie. She weighed the same as she always does
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment