what a cutie...i miss my dog Benji who used to look alot like this. what kind of dog is this? we never knew what our Benji was. all we knew was that he was a perfect mutt...and a best friend.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
What a cute little face!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie...i miss my dog Benji who used to look alot like this. what kind of dog is this? we never knew what our Benji was. all we knew was that he was a perfect mutt...and a best friend.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Looks like my grandchildren when they are wanting something. Ha!
ReplyDelete