Ok, maybe it's not quite this deep, but it is very deep. Brandon has been out there shoveling the driveway for a pretty long time now. It will probably take my husband hours to get home from work tonight. I have cooked chicken, cut it up and froze it for recipes. I have baked cookies. There is Italian bread in the oven and I'm making Ziti for dinner. Snow is not only stressing me out, it is making me fatter! If school gets cancelled tomorrow it will be our fifth and final calamity day this school year and we will have to start making them up after that. And did I mention that it is still snowing???Monday, February 15, 2010
Snow is stressing me out!
Ok, maybe it's not quite this deep, but it is very deep. Brandon has been out there shoveling the driveway for a pretty long time now. It will probably take my husband hours to get home from work tonight. I have cooked chicken, cut it up and froze it for recipes. I have baked cookies. There is Italian bread in the oven and I'm making Ziti for dinner. Snow is not only stressing me out, it is making me fatter! If school gets cancelled tomorrow it will be our fifth and final calamity day this school year and we will have to start making them up after that. And did I mention that it is still snowing???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I think it is that deep at my house. We seen a squirrel leap of the feeder and all we could see was snow moving over to the tree. He got up and looked like he was scared to death.
ReplyDelete