I'm not much of a blogger these days. I joined Facebook about a month ago and this past weekend I have become a real Farmville girl. It really is fun, but it's taking up all my computer time!
So, not much going on here. I think I will actually be working a 5 day work week this week. I am glad for that though because I am so tired of snow. I am actually seeing a little grass in my yard and that makes me happy. Of course, it's a big muddy mess and promises to get worse, but it will all settle down at some point.
Remember the table I bought? Well, this week the price on the table was actually 1/2 what I paid for it a week ago. I told my friend Diane bcause I knew she was looking for one too and after checking a couple of places where they were sold out, she was successful in finding one on the floor that she got to buy. YAY! I love my table and chairs and I know she will too.
I guess that's all I've got for now. I will try not to be such a slacker. I think you all should join me as neighbors in Farmville!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey I joined facebook a while back because someone asked me too. I haven't got into any of those games and stuff. I guess I just love blogging better.
ReplyDelete