He came, he cleaned and the carpets look good. The Riley potty stains are gone. I love that. I have also come to the realization ( although I think I knew this already) that our carpets are way too light colored. We will be getting darker colored carpets whenever it is in the budget. Probably will be a while. Now if the carpet would just dry!Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Got me some clean carpets!
He came, he cleaned and the carpets look good. The Riley potty stains are gone. I love that. I have also come to the realization ( although I think I knew this already) that our carpets are way too light colored. We will be getting darker colored carpets whenever it is in the budget. Probably will be a while. Now if the carpet would just dry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yay! I know that you are happy!
ReplyDelete