Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ho hum....

Oooh, I have been really bad about updating my blog. I just don't have much to say, I guess. Things are pretty busy. I think I have all the Christmas shopping done. It's exam week at school then Friday is our last day! I love Christmas break!!! I need Christmas break!! It seems like I have a lot to do next week, everyone is coming here for Christmas Eve. Whitney and I have to have our yearly cookie making day. She has a doctor appt. next week. And there will be lots of cleaning and cooking going on. My second week off should be a bit more relaxing. I just love this time of year though. That's it for now, maybe I will come up with something more exciting to say in a day or two!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is so busy with Christmas except me and mine is all wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner last night and it went very good. Lets pray the wedding goes good. Pray for us. I hope that you have a great Christmas vacation.

    ReplyDelete