I felt like I was getting a cold on Friday. I was right. It's just a cold, but it is making me feel pretty yucky. Seems like all I do is blow my nose. This is a good cartoon for me too, because it shows a pig ( I think) and I feel like a pig with a cold because it seems like all I do anymore is eat! Oh well, there will be time for dieting after the holidays.I won't do much today, it's cold outside and I feel bad, so I will hang out on the couch and watch the Bengals later. The first game since Chris Henry died on Thursday. So sad.
That's it, I think. I know, I am pretty boring. You should see my list for the next 2 weeks that I'm off, it's all pretty boring, but I will hopefully get some things done. After I rest.




awww, rest up and enjoy it. it will all be there when you get well. and i am with you on the eating...i will have to diet after the holidays too. i wish i was just naturally thin, but no such luck. :(
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. I had a terrible migraine this morning with nausea. Not fun. I feel better now though. Thanks Excedrine Migraine. :-) I didn't do anything yesterday. It was nice. As I've gotten older, I've realized that boring is good. :-) Rest today and revel in the fact that we don't have to work for 2 whole weeks!!! WooHoo!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. This is not the time to be sick but just think you have the game to look forward to! We are in Gatlinburg Tennessee getting some rest and relaxation after the wedding. There is about 6 inches of snow on parts of the mountain. So pretty. Hope you get better soon.
ReplyDelete