Daryl's brother Philip got a new couch. Daryl brought his other one home because we thought we would put it in the entry room where we come and go. This is where the table used to be that Sadie liked to sit on. I think the couch is a little big for the area, but it will be staying there anyway. Sadie really, really loves it. At least Riley can get on the couch with her, she couldn't reach the table to get up there with her.Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sadie's new favorite spot
Daryl's brother Philip got a new couch. Daryl brought his other one home because we thought we would put it in the entry room where we come and go. This is where the table used to be that Sadie liked to sit on. I think the couch is a little big for the area, but it will be staying there anyway. Sadie really, really loves it. At least Riley can get on the couch with her, she couldn't reach the table to get up there with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




that dog looks very comfy! i'm jealous!
ReplyDeletei have decided that i am continuing my blog, since you never know what year may hold. it is such a commitment, but it was alot of fun too. Happy New Year to your family!
Oh, yay! I'm so glad you are continuing. I have grown very fond of your family.
ReplyDelete