Daryl and I decided to take our coffee table out of the living room and replace it with a storage ottoman. Too many kids and dogs always hitting their heads or other body parts on the table and hurting themselves. Why does everybody have to run all the time? The house isn't big enough to run in, but they all have to run anyway.Friday, January 1, 2010
New ottoman
Daryl and I decided to take our coffee table out of the living room and replace it with a storage ottoman. Too many kids and dogs always hitting their heads or other body parts on the table and hurting themselves. Why does everybody have to run all the time? The house isn't big enough to run in, but they all have to run anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





what a great idea! looks good!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it. I have a big trunk that I moved out of my now sewing room and put it in front of my sectional too. Hubby didn't want it there until he saw it. Now he loves it.
ReplyDeleteI think that's what I need too. Extra storage is always a plus. It looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love it! You did good!
ReplyDelete