Now who didn't see this coming? Queesn Sadie has to lay on everything we have around here, even new stuff. I had to put this throw on it so she wouldn't scratch it. Silly girl
Well, you know how it is when we have animals. Just like I have to hide everything so Fergie don't carry it off. You know like my glasses, my stamps, etc.... silly cat!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
I wondered when this would happen! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, you know how it is when we have animals. Just like I have to hide everything so Fergie don't carry it off. You know like my glasses, my stamps, etc.... silly cat!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have the craziest animals. I love it!!!
ReplyDelete