Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday

The 4 day weekend has been nice. Next week shouldn't be too bad either. I am off Tuesday because Daryl and I have an appt. to go to. We have an inservice on Friday, which is no fun because we have to learn first aid and CPR, but hopefully it will go fast. Then we are off the next Monday because it's Martin Luther King's birthday. That will take us up to the 19th of January where hopefully we can use up our other 3 snow days between then and the end of February. I tell you, people who work for schools are spoiled!
So, I'm happy because I got my file cabinet and recipes organized on my 2 snow days. Today so far, I have done the grocery shopping, cleaned the bathrooms, and gone to Target. Later we'll order pizza and get ready for some football! Go Bengals. Do Not Embarrass Us Like You Did Last Sunday Night On National TV, PLEEEEASE. We still love you, but come on! In front of everybody like that????
That's all I've got, later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh is that what my hubby was yelling at the t.v. for? I wondered. Ha! Sounds like you have had a great day. I have too. I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you are doing all the good. getting your recipes and file cabinet organized at the same time? ok, i really need to get busy!!! i have dropped the ball since my first of the year decluttering.

    ReplyDelete