Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daryl the jibjab

Daryl and I were taking pictures of ourselves last night. This one cracked me up so much. It really cracked Daryl up too. His head looks like it was pasted on a body. He looks like one of those jibjab characters you do of yourself. Hilarious.
This one is just to show that his head really is in proportion to his body. Just for the record, he did not like having his picture taken in his work shirt. I told him it was ok, it was really all about me. Hee, hee

3 comments:

  1. how funny...at least you got him to take a picture! most men don't ever want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so funny! It is all about us, what part of that does he not understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I agree. Most men would not want their pic took. And it is all about us!!! I agree.

    ReplyDelete