Sunday, January 17, 2010

This cake is so delicious. I got the recipe off of Val's blog. It's Vicki's sour cream pound cake. It takes a little work, but is sooo worth it. Thanks Val!
Riley can't stand it, she wants some of it so bad. Sorry girl

4 comments:

  1. I loooove the picture with Riley. My Grandma always made sour cream pound cakes, and they were sooo yummy!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good for you. This cake is yummy. I have one problem and that is over cooking it. Yours looks so pretty. I am glad you are enjoying it. Every year we go on a vacation with Vicki and her sweet hubby and she always makes that and we eat it all week. It is great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a great recipe in this one! I have had it also, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture of the dog eyeing that cake is priceless!!! i love that. that is one smart dog, since we all know that cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete