Now you can't complain about that! We are supposed to be in for some big snow on Thursday, we'll see! Nothing like going back to work and having time off.
Good for you! I love days off! We are suppose to have 1 to 3 inches on Thursday too! I sure hope so! We are not used to snow so it shuts everything down here. Just let me keep my electricity and have food and family and I am happy! Have fun!
Snow days, snow days! Gotta love em. We have only been off for two weeks. Another reason to love our job!!!!!! Do you think the Caribou is on the tundra for friday????? I love Caribou.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
Good for you! I love days off! We are suppose to have 1 to 3 inches on Thursday too! I sure hope so! We are not used to snow so it shuts everything down here. Just let me keep my electricity and have food and family and I am happy! Have fun!
ReplyDeletewe are supposed to have some too...we shall see! glad you are getting a little time off.
ReplyDeleteSnow days, snow days! Gotta love em. We have only been off for two weeks. Another reason to love our job!!!!!! Do you think the Caribou is on the tundra for friday????? I love Caribou.
ReplyDelete