So, what goes so good with sour cream pound cake?? Well, the cake makes a perfect dessert for chicken planks! I got this recipe from the Mommy's Kitchen blog. You used crushed saltine crackers for the coating. They get a big thumbs up! I got the recipe from the blog, but Daryl actually gets the credit for making them.This was what we had leftover ( we made a bunch!) so we will be having these for dinner again tonight. Yumm, yumm. I am really glad the diet doesn't start until February!!Monday, January 18, 2010
Chicken planks
So, what goes so good with sour cream pound cake?? Well, the cake makes a perfect dessert for chicken planks! I got this recipe from the Mommy's Kitchen blog. You used crushed saltine crackers for the coating. They get a big thumbs up! I got the recipe from the blog, but Daryl actually gets the credit for making them.This was what we had leftover ( we made a bunch!) so we will be having these for dinner again tonight. Yumm, yumm. I am really glad the diet doesn't start until February!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Another new recipe, huh? Sounds great but looks even better!
ReplyDeleteOooooh, the diet isn't starting until February. I didn't know. WooHoo!! I'm going to try to start the exercising now, and then ease into the diet part. We'll see. :-)
ReplyDelete