I was so busy with dogs that I didn't really post much about Thanksgiving. I didn't take too many pictures either! I thought Brandon and Eneida looked really nice, they were all dressed up for the occasion
These were taken at my sister's house where we all went for dinner. It was delicious!
It was actually a pink tie, but my son changes his clothes over and over before he settles on anything! I liked this one though,I don't know if you can see it in the picture but he has a black and red tie on
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
they look so nice!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute but what happened to Brandon's pink shirt. Enida is so stinking cute. I don't think I like her, (yes I do)
ReplyDeleteIt was actually a pink tie, but my son changes his clothes over and over before he settles on anything! I liked this one though,I don't know if you can see it in the picture but he has a black and red tie on
ReplyDeleteThey are a good looking couple that is for sure. Your sisters tree is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete