Mama loves to come in the house. Even if it means she has to put up with overbearing, in your face, Riley. She also has to put up with getting her head licked by her. Here she had had enough and was trying to hide on the bottom of this end table. It didn't work, as you can see. Riley finds her wherever she goes. I am thinking Mama could help Riley get over her seperation anxiety if she was in the house with Riley. Of course, she would have to put up with all this though. I am thinking Riley would eventually get tired, right? Either that or Mama would find a hiding place that Riley couldn't get into....Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Poor Mama
Mama loves to come in the house. Even if it means she has to put up with overbearing, in your face, Riley. She also has to put up with getting her head licked by her. Here she had had enough and was trying to hide on the bottom of this end table. It didn't work, as you can see. Riley finds her wherever she goes. I am thinking Mama could help Riley get over her seperation anxiety if she was in the house with Riley. Of course, she would have to put up with all this though. I am thinking Riley would eventually get tired, right? Either that or Mama would find a hiding place that Riley couldn't get into....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey that is the way I feel sometimes. You know those days when everyone is looking for you and needing you!! I hope you had a great day off. I am hoping to be home on Thursday. I am so looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that your Granny quilt is on the way. I hope you love it. I know you will. I sent it priority so you ought to receive it soon. Emjoy and Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I can't wait! You got it out quickly. I know it will be beautiful and that I will love it! Thanks again Val
ReplyDeletei had a very similar picture i should have taken at my house last night. my cat 'owns' the house here, and the dog comes in for a treat. he is terrified of the cat! he began to hyperventilate when he saw how close she was to him last night....it was sooo funny. pets add alot to life don't they? i love how they have their own personalities too!
ReplyDelete