Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Off today!


Today is a teacher inservice day at work and it's the one that Diane and I get off every year. I love it! I don't have too much planned. I have to go to Tractor Supply and get Riley's dog food. Go to Walgreens, get gas in my car. Maybe stop by a couple of other places. Do some more laundry, there is always laundry.
After dinner tonight, Daryl, Riley and I will walk up to the little church and vote. We will not take Riley in, as much as she would like that, we will take turns waiting outside with her. It shouldn't be too bad, they only time it takes a while is when we are voting for a president. Brandon will make it up there earlier today to vote. Whitney is not registered to vote, by her own choice. She has no interest. It's probably a good thing because she would have a really hard time understanding what the issues were about.
So, I guess that's it for now, happy election day to everyone and happy day off to my friend Daine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment