This is going to be a short post. I am really tired from all the excitement we've had here tonight. This is Sadie with Riley. I think they have done pretty well together tonight. Sadie is exhausted. I don't think she has slept or eaten well for a few days due to the stress of losing her family. She ate here tonight and drank a lot of water, went on a walk and is sleeping. Oh, and she's had lost of hugs.Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Riley and Sadie
This is going to be a short post. I am really tired from all the excitement we've had here tonight. This is Sadie with Riley. I think they have done pretty well together tonight. Sadie is exhausted. I don't think she has slept or eaten well for a few days due to the stress of losing her family. She ate here tonight and drank a lot of water, went on a walk and is sleeping. Oh, and she's had lost of hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sadie looks a bit like Sami!!! What a sweetie...I'm sure she'll be happy in her new home! Can't wait to see/hear more!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing about looking like Sami. Sadie looks like such a sweet dog. I'm sure Riley will figure out soon enough that it's fun to have a dog playmate too. :-)
ReplyDelete