Friday, November 6, 2009

My quilt arrived!

This is the quilt that I won in Val's giveaway! Oh Val, I love it! It is so pretty ( on both sides!) and so wonderful feeling! I am so impressed by how quickly it got here too. As soon as we got it out of the box Whitney and Riley were both trying to lay on it. I can't blame them, there is no better feeling than Granny's quilts!

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome! now tell me...how do i win one of these? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get a second job, I have to have another granny quilt. I really like the blue and tan one Val has on her blog. Kim, your quilt is so pretty. I am jealous! (Not really)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kim! I am proud that you love it. I bought this from Granny a while back and she just thought someone bought it but it was me and I was saving it for my give away! I am happy it got there so quickly.

    ReplyDelete