Val, I just know this post is going to especially thrill you today!! I have to give kudos to all the great football teams in Ohio these days. Ohio state won yesterday again. They are 8-2 this year, a little less than what they usually do, but they are still going to the Rosebowl.
Oh my!! What a great surprise the Cincinnti Bearcats have turned out to be. They are 10-0. Yep, undefeated! They ROCK!! These two teams are college football in case you don't know that Val.And no, don't worry ( especially you Val) I will post about the Bengals later today after they play. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. They are playing Pittsburgh and that is never a pretty thing. We do not like the Steelers!!




You are so funny!! I might just learn to love football through you. NOT!!!!! Ha! Love you!
ReplyDeletei do not watch football unless my son is playing...and then i have a hard time paying attention to the game. i don't know why! i wish i enjoyed it like alot of others do. maybe i have ADD? Lol!
ReplyDelete