I was so excited to get home from work today and discover that I won one of Granny's quilts in Val's giveaway! I never really thought I would win, it was just a lot of fun to be part of the excitement. I am sooo excited and grateful to Val and her Granny. The Granny quilt that I bought is a family favorite and we are all excited to get another one! As I told Val, it will be much loved and used! I am so happy to have gotten to know Val and Granny, they are the sweetest!Thanks Val for the chance to win and thanks Granny for all your hard work. Granny says she prays while she makes each quilt. Maybe God thought I needed some extra prayers??
You are the best Val!!




I left you one comment but I noticed that it go through. I wanted to congratulate you for winnng this quilt. I also wanted to thank you and Diane for all your blessings that you have blessed Granny with. You are an angel.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on this wonderful win! I know that you will enjoy the quilt.
ReplyDelete