Tuesday is our weigh in day at work, so we weighed in today for the first time since our challenge started last week. I lost 1.8 pounds. It's funny, because Diane also lost 1.8 pounds. Lisa lost 5! Yay, Mrs. Orfield!!! I hope you keep going strong and win, that would be great! I am rooting for you.My heart just isn't in it this time. I mean, it is, but not like it was last January when we did it. I was all gung ho about it then. I think it's the time of year. I mean seriously, I just want to cook and bake and eat comfort food right now. I will keep working at it ( even if it is half heartedly) and I am hoping to lose at leat 10 pounds. My original goal was 15, but I'm not so sure now. Maybe I can get into it more as it goes on, who knows? Any loss is good! Our sweet Eneida brought over warm, homemade banana bread last night. Now she is really going to have to stop doing that to me. She probably weighs 100 pounds wet, but I weigh more than that. I do love her though and appreciate her kindness and thoughtfullness. I will be doing a blog entry on her soon, because I just love her so much and she amazes me all the time.
Till then.......




No comments:
Post a Comment