We are so funny, Diane was fixing my blog from her house but on my account, so the first two comments are hers ( looks like me!) and this one is actually me!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
I fixed it, I put it at the bottom. Thank you, that is what I am here for.
ReplyDeleteOk, I did not sign in as myself. Hee, Hee, we are so funny!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to hear Michael when I looked at your blog. Love it!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe are so funny, Diane was fixing my blog from her house but on my account, so the first two comments are hers ( looks like me!) and this one is actually me!
ReplyDelete