Your face does not look old, it looks younger than mine and it is 7 years older than mine! What's fair about that??? That's ok though! Yes, it is great to have good friends Darla!
Happy Happy Birthday Diane! I posted this once but it didn't take. You don't look old. You and Kim are young chicks! I will be 55 in January. There is one good thing though....I qualify for a few senior discounts!!! Hope you have a great day. Kim, I recieved the package that you and Diane sent. I can't wait to see inside. Thank you so much.
Yay, I'm glad you got it, I can't wait for Granny to get it. I'm so glad Granny is having such a fun,happy birthday week. You look super young Val and I think you get it honestly because your mom is a young looking beauty too!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
Thanks for making my face look old. Wait, you didn't, it is old! Oh well. What can I do with it. (put eyebrows on it?)
ReplyDeleteits great to have good friends huh? happy birthday Diane!
ReplyDeleteYour face does not look old, it looks younger than mine and it is 7 years older than mine! What's fair about that??? That's ok though! Yes, it is great to have good friends Darla!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Diane! I posted this once but it didn't take. You don't look old. You and Kim are young chicks! I will be 55 in January. There is one good thing though....I qualify for a few senior discounts!!! Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteKim, I recieved the package that you and Diane sent. I can't wait to see inside. Thank you so much.
Yay, I'm glad you got it, I can't wait for Granny to get it. I'm so glad Granny is having such a fun,happy birthday week.
ReplyDeleteYou look super young Val and I think you get it honestly because your mom is a young looking beauty too!