I tell you, I just love, love, love this girl. She is my little shadow when she is here. Eneida always has her dressed so cute and they were getting ready to leave here. She had just gotten the new gloves and hat. She is a total ham too.Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





She is too cute! She could pass as your long lost granddaughter with all those red girls. I am not going to post tonight. I can't get to my pics I took. But I wanted to tell you I love those pics of the party. Next time, I will have to go, I miss those kiddies. Tell Whitney she was as cute as a bug!
ReplyDeleteI must be tired, I reread my last post and it said "red girls". I am so funny!
ReplyDeleteShe is a little doll! Enjoy her while she is young. It passes by so quick.
ReplyDelete