
Daryl, Brandon, Whitney and I got our flu shots yesterday. Last night I woke up about 1:00 with a really bad headache and body aches. Whitney had the same thing going on. There wasn't much sleeping happening. I decided when I got up at 5:00 this morning to stay home, because I still felt pretty bad. Whitney did too. I think it probably was the flu shots. That being said, I have been getting the flu shot ( along with all the members of my family) for about 10 years. I have never had a reaction to it. None of us has, and the fellas still haven't. Whitney and I spent our day laying around, taking Advil and Tylenol. I feel much better now and so does Whitney. Even if I have this happen every year, it is still one million times better than being sick with the flu for a week. I still plan on getting a flu shot again next year. I am wondering if they included a different strain this year or something though.
Other than that, not much going on right now. So glad tomorrow is Friday!




Kim, I hope you feel better soon. Do you know that I have never ever got a flu shot? I hope you both are feeling great tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThanks Val. We are both feeling much better this morning and I am heading to work soon. I never got flu shots either until one year I had the flu and was flat on my back for over a week. It was miserable. There are so many strains of the flu that you can still get it even though you get the shot. But it does cover the 3 biggest strains. I hope you never, ever get it!
ReplyDeleteIt's a differnt strain every year but I bet with all the illness going around school, your immune system was worn down.
ReplyDeleteoooh, I never thought about that, that could be!
ReplyDelete