Saturday, October 17, 2009

Eneida

Every day is special when she is here! Lucky for us, she is here often
Whitney, Emily and Angie

The future Mrs Morris?? I would be so honored to share that name with her. We already share a birthday, so that would be so cool!!
I just can't express how I feel about Eneida. I have never met a kinder, more considerate person. She is a good mother, daughter, friend. She is a hard worker and the most caring individual. She thinks of everyone but herself. She thinks about me often, which I think is very cool. It is pretty common to see her coming with flowers for me and cooking enough food for an army around here. She has not had an easy life, but you would never know it. She has the funniest sense of humor and keeps my son in line!! Ha, ha. I just love her and her beautiful daughters. She is raising them to be the same kind, considerate people that she is. I am thankful for her and her girls being in our lives every day!



3 comments:

  1. what a blessing to know that your son has a good woman to share life with. it's a very important thing, to have a good partner. YaY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is as beautiful outside as you describe her inside. Your son is a hunk too!!! They are both blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her and Brandon make a cute couple. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete