Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Biggest Loser starts today!

Our school holds a biggest loser competition every year, ( last year it was twice) I did it last year the second time. I lost 19 pounds ( 6 of which I have gained back) and actually won the competition. I, along with my friend Diane, Lisa, and many others, have joined again this time. I had a lot of fun with it last winter and hope to again. I am actually trying to lose 15 pounds this time. It lasts for 8 weeks, it wraps up just in time for Thanksgiving!! Good luck to all those participating and I hope everyone is successful in getting rid of some of those unwanted pounds!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I was playing around with my blog and I really had fun. I am going to try this again. I thought if you could come up with another one, so could I! Hee!Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to share how you lose that weight. What are your secrets? Hey I wanted to thank you and Diane for Granny's package. You two are so sweet. I am having a problem finding Dianes blog. I will click on her name above and hope that is her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...it's not that easy, Unfortunately! What I do is write down everything I eat in a day and don't go over 1500 calories. I also walk every day. Riley makes sure of that!! I am a HUGE sweet eater, so that is definitely the hardest part for me. I do let myself eat more on Saturday though. if I didn't, I don't think I could stick to it the other 6 days. I am thinking you are beautifully thin though, so I'm sure you won't have to do these things. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete