
My pretty friend Diane

Best buddies! This week it was Homecoming/Spirit week at school. We had a different schedule today and had a little extra free time. As you can see, we spent it very productively!

This is Diane. I can't even remember why she put this bag over her head. If you don't know Diane, you can't even begin to understand how funny she is. She cracks me up all the time. She makes me ( and everyone else) laugh, and I help her remember things she can't remember anymore. At least I used to, but I am starting to not remember things so well anymore either. I do remember that I laughed a lot at work today. I think that is a daily occurance though!
I think the one with the bag shows your "pretty friend" the best. Now people will know that I really am crazy! Thanks friend!
ReplyDeletelooks like a VERY productive day! glad to see that you girls know how to have fun! haha.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you girls are having way too much fun at work!!! Yall are so cute.
ReplyDeleteYea!! You were able to get the pics off your phone. I haven't tried it yet, so you'll have to fill me in. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love how Val calls us Yall. I like it!
ReplyDelete