This is Brandon. He is 25. I think I have forgotten to mention mine and Daryl's ages. Daryl is 46 and I am 44. Anyway, Brandon was the one that we got to practice on. We were young- 19 and 21 ( I really was a child bride, I was 17 when we were married and Daryl was 19). We were overprotective, and were learning, but I think we actually did ok! Brandon is intelligent and witty. He has had some struggles in his life. All I can say is that right now, Brandon is ok. I am grateful for that every day and I pray that he is ok every day. He became a father at the age of 19, but is a good daddy to his son. He is unemployed since his company closed down last November due to this recession. As I said before, he lives with us. He is a big help to me around the house while I am at work.
This is Brandon and his precious son Dylan at a festival this past June. They were making sad art.
This is Brandon with his girlfriend Eneida ( not Dylan's mother, that relationship never really worked). Eneida is the sweetest, lovliest person. She is also a good influence on Brandon. I adore her, we all do!We love Brandon very much, he is a super guy and great daddy. He is actually going through a battle with Dylan's mother right now. To make a long story short, she is not bringing Dylan around. She has always tried to "punish" Brandon with this and has pulled this stuff before. This time is way worse though and our hearts are breaking without him. He is going to see a lawyer tomorrow. He never had any visitation rights because they had just worked it out between themselves ( NOT a good idea!). So now, he is in for a long, costly battle. Daryl has lost money at work because of this recession also ( Ohio has been one of the states hit the hardest). However, there are some things that are worth whatever you have to pay for them and some sacrifices that are worth whatever you have to sacrifice! Dylan is definitely one of them!
That's it for Brandon, I think, we love you Brandon!
Next up: Whitney!
Next up: Whitney!




Brandon and Dylan were making sand art, not "sad" art - silly me!
ReplyDeleteI hope it all works out for him and the grandson. My grown son also lives with me. He has some health issues. Maybe we need to talk!!! LOL Seriously, I hope everything goes well. Sad situations when children are involved. I will pray for you all.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Val, I have been asking everyone to pray about this situation. I miss my grandson so much and he misses his son. The last thing Brandon needs is this, believe me.
ReplyDelete