
It's been several years since the Bengals have beat the Steelers. We are cautiously optimistic that today might be the day they do it again. Especially since the Bengals actually played football last weekend like they actually could! There is a huge rivalry between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh and has been for as long as I can remember. Daryl will be on pins and needles for this one, I'm sure.
Not much else going on around here today. I am getting weary of seeing gray skies. I sure would like to see some sunshine. The weather people said we would get some today, but so far, it's not happening. Maybe tomorrow?
I went to JC Penney's this morning and bought some new curtains for my living room. Our house was built in 1940 and is a bit drafty in the winter. These curtains are supposed to be insulated and help keep heat in and cold out. I hope they work!
I guess that's it for today. Got to go and finish getting things together for my work week!




No comments:
Post a Comment