Hey Kim, if you want to get others to see you start leaving comments and before you know it you will have people visiting all the time and you will meet through blogland (not in real person) some of the nicest people.
Thanks Val. I am going to start doing this. I realized today that my blog was not listed on my profile. Therefore, no one could get to it through the link. I hope it works now!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
Have a wonderful day Whitney! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind but when showing granny reading your card I linked to your blog. By the way, I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't mind at all! I'm so glad that you like my blog! Thanks Val
ReplyDeleteHey Kim, if you want to get others to see you start leaving comments and before you know it you will have people visiting all the time and you will meet through blogland (not in real person) some of the nicest people.
ReplyDeleteThanks Val. I am going to start doing this. I realized today that my blog was not listed on my profile. Therefore, no one could get to it through the link. I hope it works now!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day Whitney!!!!!
ReplyDelete