This is Mama and Baby. Mama is on the left, Baby is on the right. The are indeed mother and daughter. Baby had to have her tail surgically removed due to an accident over a year ago. They are enjoying an afternoon nap on my glider in this picture.About 6 1/2 years ago, Mama showed up at our house as a kitten. She followed Daryl around ( Daryl is outside as much as possible). You can guess that he started feeding her. One day he noticed she was in the family way. Baby was one result of that discovery. We found a home for her two siblings. We got both of them fixed. They live outside, but we have a bonus room above our garage with 2 couches and a pool table. They stay there at night and in the winter pretty much all the time because it's too cold to be out. I guess you could say the have their own apartment! They are both sweet. However, when it comes to moles they are both stone cold killers. As long as I don't have to see it. They both learned a long time ago that I don't appreciate them bringing me dead rodents nearly as much as Daryl or Brandon. So, there you have all the members of our Morris family!




That picture is adorable. I am glad to meet all of you. You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to see the other things that you are gonna post.
ReplyDelete