I am not a football fan but I think I will go ask my sweet honey what he thinks about this. He might be really impressed that I know anything about it. I will Woo Hoo with you!!!
So, was he impressed?? If so, I will try to keep you informed of future games. Of course, I don't really know what's going on while they're playing, Daryl tries to fill me in but I usually still don't get it. But I do know I like it when they win!!!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. We have a 25 year old son,a 23 year old daughter a 6 year old grandson, 2 lively girl dogs, and 2 cats, ages 6 and 5. I work as a special needs teacher assistant at a high school nearby. My job is a lot of fun and I can't imagine doing anything else. My plate is usually full and I like things pretty boring.
I am not a football fan but I think I will go ask my sweet honey what he thinks about this. He might be really impressed that I know anything about it. I will Woo Hoo with you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, was he impressed?? If so, I will try to keep you informed of future games. Of course, I don't really know what's going on while they're playing, Daryl tries to fill me in but I usually still don't get it. But I do know I like it when they win!!!
ReplyDelete