I thought maybe a good way to begin my blog would be to introduce my family members. This is my husband Daryl. We met in high school when I was 15 and he was 17. We have been together ever since. He is my soulmate. A great husband, a great father, and great worker. He is always on my side, even if I am wrong. He is very handy and can fix cars, clean a house, cook like my grandma, put down new floors and the list goes on and on. We have the prettiest yard because he is also quite the landscaper. He comes from a family of 7 kids and I think they all had to learn how to fend for themselves a lot and learn how to do everything. Lucky me! He pulls my car out of the garage every morning and puts it away every night. He always stayed up with me at night when we had sick kids. Or when we were worried about a child. He rescued a cat when she was a kitten and she turned into two ( their blog page will come later!) just because he has a soft heart. I swear if an elephant came strolling down the street he would feed it. You can bet it would be a girl and she would have baby elephants. Before I would know it we would have a family of elephants living in our garage. You get the idea.He collects Hot Wheels and is a true Cincinnati Bengals fan, even though they have had a couple of very rough years. He is sure they will be superbowl bound again some day. I pray they will too, just so I can see the excitement in his face if that happens!
Goodness, I think I could go on about him forever, but I won't. You can probably tell I sure do love him.
Tomorrow: Brandon




Yes, I can tell that you love him. Aren't we blessed? I loved this post. There are not many people that are happy like we are. Thanks for introducing him to us. We have been at the emergency room all day. My sweet honey was in so much pain today and when he said he wanted to go to a doctor I knew it had to be bad. We went and 6 hours later we find out he has a kidney stone. So now he is all drugged up and hopefully it will pass. They told us to go to dr. on Mon. and see what to do next. Will you keep him in your prayers?
ReplyDeleteOf course I will. I feel so bad for him, that has to be really painful. Hopefully the doctor will be able to help him with something
ReplyDelete