Monday, September 21, 2009

Whitney

Whitney is sweet and kind. She is laid back and easy going. She is a picky eater ( wish I was !) She thinks everyone is pretty and never says bad things about people. This is Whitney (on the left) with her best friend Bridget. GO BUCKEYES!! ( Ohio State tickets are impossible to get, but Bridget's sister was a student there so they were able to get tickets)
This is Whitney with her date Tom going to a Valentine's dinner dance last February.


Whitney with another date (Ricky) at a spring fling last April at the workshop she attends. Whitney is soooo sociable. It is definitely the most important thing to her. There is a prom coming up on October 2nd that she is waiting patiently for. It's a huge deal, this really big church does it every year for people with special needs. Last year they had 1000 individuals turn out. I will post it when it happens, we are looking forward to it! As of right now her date for that will be George.
That's Whitney. She is so precious to us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is beautiful. She even looks sweet. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for introducing them. I am thinking of having a give away for one of Grannys quilts. What do you think? I have never had one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val!
    I think a giveaway for one of Granny's quilts would be so much fun! I got mine today and I love, love, love it! Tell Granny thanks again!

    ReplyDelete